1. This tool provides estimated output of your Radion fixture in PAR, coverage area, and wattage. Output is for one program control point only, not an entire program and this tool makes no claims about the specific accuracy of output values with reference to your specific tank or livestock.
2. All data assumes a mounting height of 8 inches (20 cm) above the water surface.
3. The coral species preference PAR chart only provides a rough indication of suggested coral placement depth. Optimum lighting conditions in an aquarium can only be determined with careful experimentation and involve many factors, such as output spectrum duration and water clarity.
4. Coral PAR requirements are based on Advanced Aquarist's article.
5. PAR values are based on EcoTech's published readings.
6. Radion Calculator has been optimized for Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers.