April 2014
Sat
26
Measured Temperature at 79 F
Measured Salinity at 1.025 SG
Measured Nitrate at 0.00 ppm
Measured Phosphate at 0.02 ppm
Measured Magnesium at 1160 ppm
Measured Calcium at 360 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 6.2 dKH
December 2013
Wed
11
Measured Iron at 0.03 ppm
Measured Temperature at 77.4 F
Measured Magnesium at 1360 ppm
Measured Calcium at 440 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 8.4 dKH
Tue
10
Changed 15 Gallons of water
  21.4%
Dosed 0.3 cup of BRS Kalkwasser
Dosed 0.3 cup of BRS Kalkwasser
Cleaned Fluval 405 Canister Filer
Replaced BRS Bituminous Carbon
November 2013
Tue
26
Measured Magnesium at 1200 ppm
Measured Calcium at 460 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 9.5 dKH
Fri
22
Measured Temperature at 77 F
Measured pH at 8.32 pH
Measured Phosphate at 0.00 ppm
Measured Nitrate at 0.00 ppm
Measured Salinity at 1.025 SG
Measured Magnesium at 1450 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 12.6 dKH
Measured Calcium at 460 ppm
Dosed 2.3 oz of BRS Soda Ash
Thu
21
Dosed 6 oz of BRS Calcium Chloride
Dosed 2.5 oz of BRS Soda Ash
Today, I tested the 4-day usage of C, A, & M. I used .4 dKH alkalinity, 20 ppm Calcium, and 40ppm Magnesesium. Using a Kalk reactor, that makes me believe that after calculations @ .5 gallon/day evaporation, the reactor would add 7ppm Calcium, and .9 dKH alkalinity.

Alkalinity declined .4 + (.9x4) = 4 dKH (4-day usage) = 1 dKH/day
Calcium declined 20 + (7x4) = 48 dkH (4-day usage) = 12ppm/day
Magnesium declined 40ppm, = 10ppm a day usage. (Some loss more than likely do to Kalk reactor)

Will adjust levels to where I want them, and try the 4-day usage again.
Measured Magnesium at 1440 ppm
Measured Calcium at 440 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 9.2 dKH
Dosed 0.3 cup of BRS Kalkwasser
Dosed 3 ml of Red Sea NOPOX
Tue
19
Measured Alkalinity at 9.3 dKH
Measured Calcium at 435 ppm