June 2015
Tue
23
Had a couple of days off and cleaned the sump with vinegar, cleaned plumbing, skimmer and all other hardware. Also ordered new filter socks and replaced filters in my RODI-unit. I have been running without GFO the last couple of months since I am trying an algae scrubber instead. Not convinced yet, but I will give it a little bit more before I go back to GFO. I use ROWA, and it´s dirty stuff, I found a lot of residual GFO "dust" in my sump when cleaning. All in all things are looking pretty good considering the minimal attention my tank has been getting the last few months, I have done no water changes so far this year I think, only Balling dosing. Lost my last Parasema (the one who killed off the other three I got) because he managed to jump the tank. Now i only have the three tangs, contemplating a pair of clowns or another tank, but I´m not sure I want to add something since the system is working good.
April 2015
Sun
26
Measured Calcium at 510 ppm
Measured Magnesium at 1440 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 8.1 dKH
Measured Salinity at 1.026 SG
Measured Temperature at 26 C
February 2015
Sat
14
Measured Temperature at 26.5 C
Measured Magnesium at 1500 ppm
Measured Salinity at 1.0255 SG
Measured Alkalinity at 9.3 dKH
Measured Calcium at 500 ppm
Tue
10
Measured Calcium at 470 ppm
Measured Magnesium at 1480 ppm
Measured Salinity at 1.0265 SG
Measured Alkalinity at 9.1 dKH
Mon
2
Measured Alkalinity at 9.9 dKH
Measured Calcium at 440 ppm
Measured Magnesium at 1290 ppm
Measured Salinity at 1.0255 SG
Adjusted down from 1.029! Need to measure every week
Measured Temperature at 26 C
January 2015
Tue
20
Measured Magnesium at 1350 ppm
Measured Calcium at 370 ppm
Measured Alkalinity at 7.7 dKH
Mon
19
Measured Temperature at 26 C
Measured Salinity at 1.0255 SG
Adjusted down from 1.0265
Changed 20 Liters of water
  5%